Sunday 8 September 2013

A Spooky Month!

Hey everyone!

I'd like to tell you all about a feature that I'm planning to post in the run up to Halloween.



The Ultimately Creepy Villain is a tournament that will run throughout October to select the best baddie in YA fiction.

On Thursday 3rd October, I will post a list of 30 villains, with a poll for you to vote. Every Thursday during October from that point, the list will narrow down from the poll results. By the 24th, there will be just 5 villains left. During that last week of October, I’ll do a write up of each of the 5 villains and I’ll reopen the voting for the final time so that I can announce your winner on Halloween! Here’s a rundown of how the month will go:

Round One: 3rd – 9th October (30 villains)
Quarter Final: 10th – 16th October (20 villains)
Semi Final: 17th – 23rd October (10 villains)
Final: 24th – 30th October (5 villains)
Winner Announced: 31st October

If you’re a blogger and would like to get involved, just save the banner for the feature and ask your readers to vote for your favorite villain! I want to be able to include as many as possible in the first round, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments so that I can include them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.