Tuesday 22 February 2011

Review: Matched by Ally Condie

Bookish Details:
Series: Book 1 in Trilogy
Pages: 366 (Paperback)
Publisher: Razorbill (UK)
Release Date: December 1st 2010 (UK)


Goodreads Summary:On her seventeenth birthday, Cassia meets her match. The Society dictates that he is her perfect partner for life, except he's not.

In Cassia's society, Officials decide who people love.
How many children they have.
Where they work.
When they die.

But, as Cassia finds herself falling in love with another boy,
she is determined to make some choices of her own.

And that's when her whole world
begins to unravel...


My Review
I really enjoyed reading Matched. I loved how Cassia started to wonder if there is another way to live life than just following the rules of her society. She wanted to be able to make her own choices and live the way she wants to.

The relationships between Cassia, Ky and Xander are great, I did feel really sorry for Xander! I'd like to know a little more about Ky though so i'm hoping we'll get to know him better in book 2.

I can't wait to see how things develop in the sequel, Crossed, which is due out later this year.


My Royal Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.